Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's Your Smurf?

With the upcoming release of the new Smurfs movie (which, by the way, I'm not sure how I feel about, the original Smurfs cartoon holds a special place in my heart), Emma introduced me tonight to a website where you can put in your name and it spits out your "Smurf Name".  It's funny how some are really accurate.  : ) We did Smurf names for many of our friends and family.  Look for your name below!

Emma:  Strawberry Smurfette
Veda L.:  Smoochie Smurf
Steve L.:  Itty Bitty Smurf
Craig:  Sniffy Smurf
Brenda:  Shy Smurf
Lindsay D.:  Clever Smurf
Lindsey Y.:  Spooky Smurf
Ouida:  Zippy Smurf
Ginger:  Mr. Smurf (Emma and I fell off the couch laughing at this one!)
Melissa Y.:  Suave Smurf
Naomi:  Squeaky Smurf
Annalise M.:  Tickle Smurf
Owen M.:  Coffee Smurf
Abby:  Count Smurfula Smurf
Sarah:  Root Beer Smurf
Kim:  Sir Smurfy Smurf
Mackenzie:  Smarty Pants Smurf
John S.:  Wack-a-Doo Smurf (hahahhaha)
Meghan:  Fluffer-Nutter Smurf
Keela:  Giggle Smurf

And last, but not least, my Smurf name:  Devilish Smurf.  WHY does everyone else have a cute or funny name and I'm "devilish".  I guess if the shoe fits...

2 comments: